Custom Antibody Production:
Genemed Synthesis Inc. (GSI) has been providing custom peptide and antibody services for more than 20 years. Since we established in 1994, we have produced more than 50,000 custom antibodies with customer satisfaction. Our products and services have been appreciated by scientists and professors from many research institutions, universities, and corporations located not only in United States and Canada, but also from several international institutions. Our 24 years of expertise in the industry along with competitive prices makes us different and unique from other companies.
Apart from antibody production, our services include comprehensive Protein Analyses using software not only to find antigenic peptides, but also to learn about the protein structure, intracellular location, and potential functions. Analysis of proteins requires numerous factors to be taken into consideration and we account for all the factors. Also, we perform protein analysis free of charge, if and only if you go ahead with the production of antibody.
We offer different antibody production packages in different animals. The different animals that we do antibody production are in Rabbit, Mouse, Chicken, Sheep and Goat. The decision to choose the host depends upon user’s need, species of origin of the antigen, and volumes required for your research. Our most famous package for antibody production includes peptide analysis which leads into peptide synthesis and then proceeds to antibody production. A typical standard protocol will be 70-days (or in some cases more) and it can be extended to obtain more antibodies. The antibody production, if ordered, is followed with affinity purification and analysis of the titer. We also perform antibody production for recombinant proteins and gels provided by you. Your project will be initiated in the most efficient manner. You will receive notification of this by fax/email soon after project initiation.
Forms of peptides used for antibodies
1. Peptides synthesized by GSI or sent to us must be conjugated to KLH/BSA or other carrier proteins.
2. User Supplied, Peptide-carrier protein conjugate
3. Free Peptides, user supplied, and conjugation performed by GSI.
Optional Services - The following services can be added to any std. custom antibody project as described above.
1. ELISA: GSI uses proprietary techniques and buffer solutions to coat free peptides or proteins on ELISA plates. Therefore antibodies to the carrier protein are not detected. We test individual pre-immune and immune serum (only if Affinity Purification is ordered) at 4 dilutions (1:100, 1:1K, and 1:10K, 1:100K). A detailed ELISA report is provided with every test regarding antibody titer of each animal. Antibody titer reported in our ELISA report refers only to anti-peptide or protein antibodies. Complete instructions of performing ELISA and reagents used are given in ELISA Procedure. ELISA can be done on immune serums if Affinity purification is not ordered at additional cost.
2. Affinity Purification: GSI can couple the provided antigen (peptide, proteins) to prepare the affinity matrix. Antibodies will be purified, and affinity purified antibodies tested by ELISA, and compared with unpurified serum. We also monitor the antibody activity in the unbound fractions to make sure antibodies are not overloaded and wasted. We provide a complete ELISA report, affinity pure antibodies, and supply the affinity column as well. Ideally, we need approx. 5-10 mg of antigen for making the affinity matrix.
Custom Antibody- Production services for Rabbit
Custom Antibody- Production services for Mouse
Custom Antibody- Production services for Chicken
Custom Antibody- Production services for Goat/Sheep